Where Creative Ideas Rise
Located at 10 Sunray Street, Unit 13 in Whitby. Across the street from Landmark Theatre!
Hourly Rates (See what's included below)
1 Hour: $100
2 Hours: $200
3 Hours or more: $75/Hour
White Cyclorama Wall
• Curved White Wall & Floor
• Fresh Paint Extra (see add-on's)
• Lights On Manfrotto Rail System
• Overhead Lights
• LEDGO G260 Magic Hue RGB
• LEDGO LG-S150MC Studio Stream Bi-Colour
• Godox AD 600 Pro Strobe Light
Glam / Makeup Room
• 300 inch Projector
• HDMI Plug In (Bring your own laptop)
• Great For Music Video Visuals,
Creative Photography, Presentations etc.
• Hollywood Mirror Lighting
• Steamer, Makeup Station
• Clothing Rack to Hang Outfits
• Stocked Coffee & Keurig Machine
• Stocked Drink Mini Fridge
• Reverse Osmosis Water Filter Tap
• Kettle, Fridge & Freezer
Ground Level Garage Door
• This Is How We Get Cars Inside!
• By default, windows are black-out covered, but can easily be removed
if you require natural light.
Fresh Coat Of White Paint: $75
• A Fresh Coat of White Paint is an optional add-on of $75.
• If you are shooting video from the knee up or photography, you probably don't need it.
• Usually productions shooting full body will need it.
• If a fresh coat is not added on, we cannot guarantee the condition of the floor. It may have shoe prints, scuffs, and tire tracks.
Coloured Back Drops: $35 per backdrop
• The coloured backdrops are paper on stands.
• Approximately 10ft tall by 8 ft wide
• Many colours available, please contact to see if we have in stock
Bringing A Car In The Studio: $100
• Entering through the Garage Door
• Cannot drive over the curve of the wall (we will guide you)
Popping Champagne: $100
• Great for music video scenes
• This fee is more of a clean up fee as the alcohol sprays everywhere, floor, lights, wall, light rails etc.
Painting The Entire Cyclorama Wall Green Or Another Colour: $1500
Usually, the paper backdrops or light effects are good enough to achieve a coloured background. Sometimes, a larger coloured space is needed so we do have the option to paint the entire cyclorama wall a different colour.
This is also a great option if you are looking for a large green screen!
The cost includes: Painting Labour, primer, coloured paint, and white paint to paint it back to white